Lenovo K3 Note With 4G LTE Support, 5.5-Inch Display, 64-bit 1.7GHz Octa-Core
Lenovo launched a new 4G LTE budget smartphone the Lenovo K3 Note in China, Lenovo K3 Note offers dual-SIM (GSM+GSM) support, and runs on new Lollipop Android 5.0 with the Vibe UI on top. Lenovo is also offering a Teana variant of the K3 Note that features a ceramic piece vibration speaker and is priced at CNY 999 (approx Rs. 10,000).
Lenovo K3 Note Specifications
- 5.5-inch full-HD (1080x1920 pixels) display with 401ppi pixel density
- 64-bit 1.7GHz octa-core (MediaTek MT6752) processor
- 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front facing camera.
- 2GB of RAM internal 16GB, which is expandable via microSD card (up to 32GB).
- 4G (TD-LTE/ LTE), Wi-Fi, GPS/ A-GPS, Bluetooth, and Micro-USB.
- 3000mAh battery,
- Android 5.0 Lollipop with the firm's Vibe UI on top.
- It measures 152.6x76.2x7.99 mm
- weighs 150 grams.
Lenovo K3 Note in China, priced at CNY 899 (approximately Rs. 9,000).