Phicomm Passion 660 with 13MP rear camera, 4G LTE launched in India for Rs. 10999
Chinese smartphone maker Phicomm has entered to India with the launch of Passion 660 smartphone, It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera and a 5-inch 1080p display, is powered by an Octa-Core Snapdragon 615 SoC, runs on Android 4.4 KitKat with Expect OS 5.0.
Connectivity front, the Phicomm Passion 660 features 4G LTE Cat4 networks. It allows 150 Mbps downloading speed and 50 Mbps uploading speed in 4G networks.with support for both Band 3 and Band 40 in India, 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n with Direct functionality, USB, GPS and Bluetooth 4.0 options. , and is backed by a 2300mAh battery.
Phicomm Passion 660 specs & features
- Display : 5-inch (1080 x 1920 pixels) Full HD display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
- Camera rear : 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, Sony IMX214 sensor, f/2.0 aperture.
- Camera front : 5MP front-facing camera.
- Operating System :Android 4.4.4 (KitKat) with Expect OS 5.0.
- Processor and Graphic : 1.5 GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 (MSM8939) processor with Adreno 405 GPU.
- RAM and Storage :2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 64GB with microSD.
- SIM : Hybrid Dual SIM (second nano SIM slot can also be used as microSD slot).
- Sensors :G-sensor, L-sensor，P-Sensor, E-compass, Barometer, Step-counter sensor, Gesture sensor.
- Dimensions: 139.5 x 69 x 7.4mm; Weight: 110g.
- Connectivity :4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Battery :2300mAh.
The Phicomm Passion 660 comes in Black and White colors and is priced at Rs. 10,999. It will be exclusively available from Amazon.in starting from June 9th.